Monday, July 9, 2012

open studio & clean out my studio Tent Sale!

Many of you probably know that my studio is a converted dining room smack dab in the middle of my hectic household.



yep, that's me with a glass of wine--see advantages?
With two kiddos, a husband, and a full menagerie of critters running through the joint it is sometimes hard to get things done!  Working from home has lots of advantages but having lots of space is definitely NOT one of them!
See where this is going?

To put it simply--I am running out of room. I have been painting up a storm, getting ready for my end of summer and fall show season (my busiest time of the year) so I have lots of new work coming out of my studio.

This could be your lucky day!

To make room for my new work, I am having a "clean out my studio" tent sale.  I'll have lots of older (but still lovely!) paintings at great prices.  I've never done this before so this is a good chance to pick up original artwork at a super affordable price.

You will also be the first to see all my new work before I head off for my late summer show season.

Hope to see you!


Open Studio & Tent Sale
July 19th & 20th
Thurs: 5-7pm  Fri: 4-8pm
87 Ashuelot Street
Keene NH



No comments: