Thursday, January 12, 2012

end of the year wrap up

I took some time off after my 100 painting sale (fun but a lot of work!) to soak up some sun in Florida with my family. Before we headed south I painted some special commissions for holiday gifts. How nice to receive original artwork on Christmas morning, don’t you think?


I also painted a very fun piece for a certain special man in my life. More on that in the next post.

I’m well rested and ready to get back into the swing of things now! I’ve got some big plans for this year. Including my own Community Supported Art project, and a new series inspired by two poets. I’ll be posting a lot more about these projects in the next few weeks.

In the meantime, go here to see a list of my upcoming events for 2012 (so far!) and enjoy these photos of sunny Florida. As I write this, it is a wintery white outside my window.

It is the first snow day of the season so I’m off to play a board game or two with my two little charges.






No comments: